This course will provide an overview of how to choose the correct Impairment group code, etiologic diagnosis and coding comorbidities and complications on the IRF-PAI. This course will be customized based on the coder’s knowledge of IRF-PPS coding.
- Choosing the accurate IGC
- Pairing the right etiology – there are three spaces to record the etiology on the IRF-PAI. Are these three spaces being used appropriately?
- Coding comorbidities and complications on the IRF-PAI
- Coding Principal Diagnosis on the UB-04
- Applying IRF PPS guidelines and ICD-10-CM chapter specific guidelines
- 20 Case Scenarios showing the differences between coding for the IRF-PAI and UB-04
- 10 practice test with answers
Please contact us for more details and pricing.